Abilities are named abilities that belong to each Champion. They activate at certain times during battle, and some Champions' Signature Abilities and Special Attacks have a fixed percentage on when an ability activates. The effect of these abilities can only be increased by Ranking Up.
Certain abilities are exclusive to certain Champions (for example, Ice armor can only be found on Iceman). They don't always remain exclusive, as they can be given to new champs that may enter the contest. For instance, Unstoppable used to be exclusively available with Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus, but since more champions have entered the contest that can gain this ability. However, every Champion has at least one ability.
- Symbioid has the most number of abilities, with 13.
- Hulkbuster is the only Champion in the game that has Armor two layers of armor, since Hulkbuster is technically an Iron Man suit inside another Iron Man suit.
- Cruelty and Precision share their names with Masteries on the Offense tree.
- On Ultron and his drones, Regeneration is called "Self-Repair".
- On Ultron Drones, Evade is called "Reflex Algorithm".
| [v ● e]
3 vs. 3 ● Abilities ● Alliance ● Alpha Catalyst ● Arenas ● Armor ● Attack (action) ● Battle Chips ● Block ● Calendar ● Catalyst ● Class ● Class Bonus ● Combo ● Daily Quest ● Dash ● Direct Damage ● Dodge ● Energy ● Energy Refill ● Event Quest ● Featured Champion ● Gate ● Gift ● Gold ● Halloween Calendar ● Health ● Health Potion ● Hero Rating ● ISO-8 ● Level Up ● Locations ● Loyalty ● Marvel: Contest of Champions ● Mastery ● Power ● Quickmatch ● Quests ● Rank ● Rank Up ● Reskin ● Revive ● Signature Ability ● Special Attacks ● Special Event ● Story Event ● Story Quest ● Summoner ● Synergy Bonus ● The Contest ● Tier ● Title ● Units ● Versus ● Victory Animation ● XP