As a member of the Greatest Generation, Steve Rogers spent his days in WWII taking down Nazis and battling the infamous Red Skull. This was the era when the legend known as the Sentinel of Liberty was born.
- Note: This section is incomplete. If you have the stats for Captain America (WWII) at Rank 1 Level 1, or the stats for his Signature Ability at Level 1, 8, or 20, please add them below. The Marvel Contest of Champions Wikia appreciates.
- 30% chance that a Block is a Perfect Block, reducing all damage to 0.
- The chance to Perfectly Block all damage increases anytime the opponent uses Buff effects.
Special 1: Shield Bash - Cap puts his weight behind a hefty shield bash.
- 35% chance to Stun for 2.5 seconds.
Special 2: Shield Toss - A staple of the Cap repertoire, his shield strikes true and through.
Special 3: American Justice - An up-close and personal view of Cap's shield. Don't blink, or you'll miss it.
- 45% chance to Stun for 3 seconds.
- Marvel Contest of Champions: WWII Captain America Spotlight
- Entering Marvel Contest of Champions: WWII Captain America & Iron Patriot
|List of Science Champions|
|[v ● e]
Playable: Abomination (Immortal) ● Ant-Man ● Captain America (Infinity War ● WWII) ● Electro ● Hulk (Immortal ● Ragnarok) ● Human Torch ● Invisible Woman ● Joe Fixit ● Luke Cage ● Mister Fantastic ● M.O.D.O.K. ● Quake ● Red Guardian ● Red Hulk ● Rhino ● Sentry ● She-Hulk ● Spider-Ham ● Spider-Gwen ● Spider-Man (Miles Morales) ● Thing ● Void ● Wasp ● Yellowjacket