Granted a regenerative healing factor at the hands of the Weapon X program, Wade... Blah, blah, blah. Step aside game designer chump. Let me show you how it’s done. In a world where a bunch of superheroes and villains alike battle for the amusement of gamers with too much time on their hands, one handsome, kickbutt dude rises to the arena in his quest to obtain the- wait, what's the point of the Contest? Is the ISO-Sphere thingy? Is it shiny? Whatever, I want it.
|Tier||Max Rating||Max Health||Max Attack|
- Land 20 Hits Without Being Struck: Goldpool's confidence soars and he begins throwing out childish barbs to annoy his opponent, Taunting them for 10 seconds which reduces their Attack by 35% and increases their chance of launching a Special Attack by 20% Childish? Hey! Words hurt!
- When brought below 15% Max Health: Once per fight, Goldpool has a 999% chance to gain Regeneration, recovering X Health over 8 seconds. Leave my Regen alone Black Widow! You too, Crossbones!
- Heavy Attacks: A boot to the face is always funny, and allows Goldpool to Refresh and active Taunt Debuff. Pow! Right in the... well...
- Bleed Effects: Goldpool's accelerated healing factor reduces the damage of incoming Bleed effects by 20%.
- Double Regen = Double Fun
- Increased regeneration. Further details forthcoming.
- Special Attack 1
- 65% chance to Stun the opponent for 2 seconds. Against Non-Robot Male Champions, this chance is doubled. Cup Check!
- Special Attack 2
- If Goldpool complets his dance after this attack he gains Prowess, increasing his Special Attack damage by 100% for 40 seconds. If he is interrupted he instead gains 25% Power. Dance break!
- 100% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing X direct damage over 5.50 seconds. This Bleed is affected by Prowess Buffs.
- 25% chance to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds. The first time this attack is used each fight, the chance is 100%.
- Special Attack 3
- Goldpool receives a call from the gave devs, and then annoys them into Refreshing his Prowess and Regeneration Buffs.
- 100% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing X direct damage over 4.50 seconds. This Bleed is affected by Prowess Buffs.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Goldpool is obtained through Pool's gold crystal with a drop rate of 0.05% and 99.95% for gold equal to greater gold crystal,each crystal can be purchased for 20units when the event is active.
|List of Mutant Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Archangel ● Beast ● Bishop ● Cable ● Colossus ● Cyclops (Blue Team) ● Deadpool (X-Force ● Goldpool) ● Domino ● Emma Frost ● Gambit ● Havok ● Iceman ● Magneto (House of X) ● Mister Sinister ● Namor ● Nightcrawler ● Old Man Logan ● Omega Red ● Psylocke ● Rogue ● Sabretooth ● Storm (Pyramid X) ● Sunspot ● Wolverine (Weapon X ● X-23) ● Sunspot