Longshot is an Action Hero from the Mojoverse who was genetically enhanced by Arize with superhuman traits and the powers of Probability Manipulation. Arize made it so the strength of Longshot’s power was based on the purity of his heart, making him a star candidate for inciting a civil war to overthrow the tyrannical reign of Mojo himself.
Longshot excels when balancing both offensive and defensive play styles. Playing defensively builds Good Karma on himself, unlocking new abilities in his Special Attacks. Playing aggressively allows him to convert this Good Karma into Bad Karma on the Opponent for huge bursts of damage.
- Due to his innate luck, Longshot's ability accuracy can only be reduced by debuffs.
- Longshot’s base ability accuracy is 300%. Modified chances are already displayed for his abilities.
Good Karma - Max 5:
- Longshot cannot gain Good Karma while under the effects of Stun.
- X% chance to gain 1 Good Karma when attacked. Increases to X% if the attack was dodged.
- X% chance to lose 1 Good Karma whenever inflicted with a non-damaging debuff or struck while Stunned. If the Opponent has Bad Karma active, remove 1 Bad Karma instead.
- Whenever reaching 5 stacks of Good karma, gain Pure of Heart for 14 seconds. Granting bonus effects from Special Attacks. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed.
- When Pure of Heart ends all remaining Good Karma is applied to the opponent as Bad Karma.
Developer Notes: When fighting against Longshot, make sure to bring Champions that inflict a lot of Non-Damaging Debuffs often, or bring someone with long duration Stuns. If Longshot enters Pure of Heart and activates his Special 2, most Champions will be obliterated.
Bad Karma – Max 5:
- When consuming Good Karma while the Opponent is below max stacks of Bad Karma, apply a Bad Karma on the opponent for 12 seconds and refresh all existing stacks.
- For each Bad Karma, Longshot gains 12% of Power generated by the opponent.
- Whenever the Opponent launches a Special Attack or a Heavy Attack all Bad Karma effects are refreshed.
Developer Notes: Once Longshot has 5 Stacks of Bad Karma on his Opponent it’s important to bait Heavy Attacks and Special Attacks out of his Opponent to keep them active. If you’re afraid you will lose all of your stacks of Bad Karma, launch a Special 2 and cash in and deal a huge burst of damage.
- While Charging a Heavy Attack gain 1 Good Karma every 0.40 seconds.
- Each hit consumes 1 Good Karma.
Fortune Favors the Lucky
- Only with the best intentions can Longshot tip the scales in his favor
Fortune Favors the Lucky
Special 1 - Final Cut: Longshot backflips out of immediate danger and hurls a deadly volley of knives.
- Consume 2 Good Karma.
- This attack cannot Miss or be Auto-Blocked.
- Pure of Heart is active: The first hit inflicts 7 Instant Bleeds each dealing X damage. This damage benefits from Longshot’s Critical Damage multiplier.
Developer Notes: If the Opponent is Incinerate Immune, Longshot can loop Special 1 Attacks for big damage. Keeping 5 stacks of Bad Karma on the Opponent at all times will make it easy to build power and repeatedly launch this attack.
Special 2 - Workers' Compensation: Longshot's unconventional miss turns out to be a well-placed hit, dropping an off camera spotlight on his opponent.
- The Final Hit inflicts Incinerate dealing X damage over 12 seconds. Incinerate also removes Perfect Block chance and lowers Block Proficiency by 50%.
- While this Incinerate is active the Opponent is Fate Sealed, Nullifying all buffs. This Fate Seal also removes Bad Karma effects.
- Each Buff and Bad Karma removed by Fate Seal combusts and inflicts Passive Incinerates dealing X energy damage over 1 second(s). This damage benefits from Longshot’s Critical Damage Rating. Max 10 stacks.
- Pure of Heart is active: Instead of inflicting incinerate on the Final hit, the Incinerate triggers on activation of this Attack with it's expiry paused until the Attack ends.
Developer Notes: If the Opponent can prevent the Incinerate from activating, or remove it after it has been activated, the Fate Seal will also be removed.
Special 3 - Comedy of Errors: Longshot takes a well-deserved break from all the acrobatics and lets lady luck take a few swings at his opponent.
- Stun the Opponent for 3.50 seconds.
- Pure of Heart is active: This attack gains up to X Attack Rating based on Longshot’s Good Karma.
To be added
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Fate Seal
- Longshot’s Special 2 applies the longest lasting Fate Seal in the game at 12 seconds. While the Opponent is Fate Sealed any Buffs or Bad Karma effects that end on the Opponent are detonated and deal huge damage.
- Opponents with Buffs
- Opponents with Buffs are at extreme risk at all times when Fighting Longshot. Buffs can be detonated by his Fate Seal or can be stolen if Longshot has been Awakened.
- Low Chance Buff nodes
- If Longshot is placed on a Node in Alliance War Defense that has a low chance of activating, Longshot’s base increase of Ability Accuracy increases the chances of that ability activation by 300%.
- Incinerate Immune
- If an Opponent is Incinerate Immune or has any way to remove Damaging Debuffs quickly, Longshot will be unable to keep his Fate Seal on his Opponent.
- If Longshot is inflicted with a non-damaging Debuff or he is struck while under the effects of Stun, he begins to lose stacks of Good Karma.
- Concussion and Disorient
- Longshot is Immune to Ability Accuracy reduction. However, Debuffs can still reduce the chances of his abilities activating.
|List of Mystic Champions|
|[v ● e]
Playable: Black Widow (Claire Voyant) ● Diablo ● Doctor Doom ● Doctor Strange ● Doctor Voodoo ● Dormammu ● Dragon Man ● Ebony Maw ● Ghost Rider ● Guillotine ● Iron Fist (Immortal) ● Juggernaut ● Loki ● Longshot ● Magik ● Mephisto ● Mojo ● Mordo ● Morningstar ● Sasquatch ● Scarlet Witch (Classic) ● Sorcerer Supreme ● Symbiote Supreme ● The Hood ● Thor (Jane Foster) ● Tigra ● Unstoppable Colossus