Known across The Battlerealm as a powerful leader and master tactician, Nick Fury is a seasoned combat veteran skilled in various martial arts –including a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Nick also has access to an arsenal of lethal weapons developed by S.H.I.E.L.D. and is a master of espionage, always equipped to fight should the situation arise.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Evading Opponents & Opponent’s that cause Misses
- While Nick has 5 or more tactical charges his attacks can’t miss or be evaded, making him a good answer to champions who evade frequently or cause attacks to miss.
High Damage, limited window
- While Nick has an active Fury he can output some serious damage, pair this with his infinite duration Fury from his signature ability and you’ll have a window where Nick can output some serious damage making him great for fighting bosses or difficult opponents.
- While Nick has 15 or more tactical charges he is unblockable allowing him to seriously punish his opponent.
Bleed Immune Opponents
- Nick relies heavily on inflicting bleeds to deal maximum damage, if his opponent is immune to these effects he will have a difficult time.
- Nick’s bleed effects are 50% less effective against regenerating opponents making this a big weakness of his.
Ability Accuracy Reduction
- Any Opponent that can affect Nick’s ability to gain tactical charges will be his biggest demise since he relies heavily on them.
|List of Skill Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Ægon ● Agent Venom ● Black Panther (Civil War) ● Black Widow (Deadly Origin) ● Blade ● Crossbones ● Daredevil (Netflix) ● Elektra ● Elsa Bloodstone ● Falcon ● Gwenpool ● Hawkeye ● Hit-Monkey ● Karnak ● Killmonger ● Kingpin ● Korg ● Masacre ● Mole Man ● Moon Knight ● Nick Fury ● Night Thrasher ● Punisher ● Red Guardian ● Ronin ● Spider-Man (Stealth Suit) ● Squirrel Girl ● Taskmaster ● Thor (Ragnarok) ● Winter Soldier