Odin is the King of Asgard and All-Father to numerous formidable Asgardian Gods. However, Odin is the most powerful of the Asgardians, possessing a vast cosmic energy source called the Odinforce. This power is so great that Odin must enter a coma-like state called Odinsleep to recover from its overwhelming strength. As protector of the Nine Realms, Odin and his son, Thor, defend Asgard from threats of otherworldly origins.
Odin taps into his Odinforce to gain a variety of powerful Buffs, improving his other abilities for each of his unique Buffs. Odin also takes advantage of bulkier Opponents by scaling his damage with his Opponent’s Max Health. To strengthen himself, Odin can enter Odinsleep between fights to receive bonus Buffs. To strengthen his allies, he can grant Asgardian Relics to his allies.
- At the start of Odin’s first fight as an Attacker and every fight as a Defender, gain Odinsleep’s effects.
- When Odin’s teammates win a fight, at the start of Odin’s next fight, gain Odinsleep’s effects.
- Odinsleep grants the following effects:
- Fury Buff, increasing Attack Rating by X. Max 2 stack(s).
- Armor Up Buff, increasing Armor Rating by X. Max 2 stack(s).
- When either Odin or his Opponent are knocked down, gain an Odinforce Charge.
- With 2 Odinforce Charges, the next attack with an Odinforce effect will consume all Odinforce Charges and trigger a bonus effect.
- On hit, gain an Energize Buff, increasing Combat Power Rate by 10% for 7 second(s). Max 1 stack(s).
- Odinforce: On hit, gain an Energize Buff for each of Odin’s unique Buffs, increasing Combat Power Rate by 5% for 7 second(s). Max 5 stack(s).
- While in striking distance, pause the duration of all Odin’s personal Buffs.
Protector of Nine Realms
- Odin taps into his vast cosmic powers, effortlessly copying the abilities of his Opponents.
Protector of Nine Realms
- When either Odin or his Opponent are knocked down, if the Opponent has any of the following Buffs, Odin gains a corresponding Buff, lasting 7 second(s). Max 1 stack(s) each:
- Fury Buff, increasing Attack Rating by 646.5.
- Armor Up Buff, increasing Armor Rating by 899.99.
- Resist Physical Buff, increasing Physical Resistance by 700.
- Resist Energy Buff, increasing Energy Resistance by 700.
- Critical Resistance Buff, increasing Critical Resistance by 370.59.
Special 1 - Spear of Legends
- On activation, gain a True Strike Buff, ignoring Armor, Resistances, Auto-Block and Evade effects for 7 second(s).
- Odinforce: On activation, gain a Bulwark Buff, increasing Block Proficiency by X for 7 second(s). Max 1 stack(s).
Developer’s Note: Odin has access to 2 unique Buffs from his Special 1 Attack, crucial to ramping up Odin during a fight.
Special 2 - Lightning Strike
- On activation, pause the duration of all Buffs on Odin until the Special Attack ends.
- The last hit deals a burst of Direct Damage for each of Odin’s unique Buffs. Each dealing 2.75% of the Opponent's Max Health, up to X.
- Odinforce: On activation, refresh the duration of all personal Buffs on Odin.
Developer’s Note: The last hit in Odin’s Special 2 Attack has a damage cap. This scales with his Base Attack Rating, meaning that he can increase this damage cap by leveling up!
Special 3 - Judgment
- Gain a copy of all personal Buffs Odin has gained at any time during the fight.
- Odinforce: Gain an Extend Buff, increasing the duration of all Buffs by 25% for 15 second(s). Max 1 stack(s).
Developer’s Note: For increased damage in longer fights, Odin can use his Special 3 Attack to gain copies of his Fury and Armor Up Buffs granted by Odinsleep. But for other Buffs, notice that Odin has max stacks that prevent him from stacking bonus Buffs.
All-Father Odin’s Vault - Pre-Fight and Cross-Fight Abilities
- Odin can place Cross-Fight abilities on the next fight from the pre-fight screen, and the next teammate excluding Odin that enters the fight gains the Cross-Fight Ability lasting the entire quest.
- Thrudstok: Each fight, gain an indefinite Aptitude Buff, increasing the potency of Fury, Armor Up and Precision Buffs by 13%.
- Draupnir: Each fight, gain an indefinite Protection Buff, preventing the loss of more than 18% of Max Health from a single source. This Buff is removed when struck by a Special 3 Attack and does not mitigate the damage.
- Stormbreaker: Each fight, gain an indefinite Shock Resist Buff, increasing Shock Resistance by 80%.
Developer’s Note: Odin can grant his allies 3 Cross-Fight Abilities that last for the entire quest, each with a specific Buff. Some fellow cosmic Champions can benefit from these Buffs more than the average champion! Be careful not to accidentally use Odin on a fight that you have used the Odin’s Vault on, he will waste the Cross-Fight ability.
To be added
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Giant Slayer
- Odin’s primary damage source is Direct Damage that scales with his Opponent’s Max Health. This gives him a much easier time against tanky Opponents with large Health stats.
- Buff Variety
- Odin has access to many unique Buffs for him and his allies which can last for the entire fight. This makes him great for paths where unique Buffs are key.
- Nullify and Stagger
- Odin relies on his Buffs for all of his damage and utility, so an Opponent able to strip him of his buffs will have a much easier time defeating him.
- Consecutive Fights
- Odin performs best when he can alternate fights with his allies in order to gain the effects of Odinsleep. If he’s used in consecutive fights, he will become much weaker after the first fight.
|List of Cosmic Champions|
|[v ● e]
Playable: Air-Walker ● Angela ● Annihilus ● Black Bolt ● Captain Marvel (Classic) ● Carnage (Pre-Update) ● Corvus Glaive ● Cosmic Ghost Rider ● Cull Obsidian ● Drax ● Gamora ● Groot ● Heimdall ● Hela ● Hyperion ● King Groot ● Medusa ● Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) ● Nova ● Phoenix ● Proxima Midnight ● Red Goblin ● Ronan ● Silver Surfer ● Spider-Man (Symbiote) ● Superior Iron Man ● Terrax ● Thanos ● The Champion ● Thor ● Venom (Pre-Update) ● Venom the Duck ● Venompool ● Vision (Aarkus)