Hey! Platinumpool here… I told you that you hadn’t seen the last of me! I bet you’ve spent your nights trying to unravel my mysteries… dreaming about me. After months of our back and forth (mostly back), will-they-won’t-they, Ross and Rachel relationship, did you really think I would leave you nothing but a Profile Pic to remember me by? We’re meant for each other, Summoner! Now all that’s left is for you to put together the pieces and we can be together forever! Believe. Believe in the heart of the shards. Believe in us. Believe in Summpool. (That’s what they’d call us) …
To become one of the first to own the fabulous Platinumpool, be sure to keep an eye on the Incursion Store, Black ISO Market, Unit Store, Login Offers and Monthly Events. From August to October 2020, limited-time Fabulous Bundles will become available for Summoners who have become Uncollected (by completing Act 5 Chapter 2, and Level 40+) and above. Each Fabulous Bundle will include 1 of the 5 pieces of the Fabulous One and more!
Platinumpool takes advantage of his Guide to the Battlerealm Cards, allowing him to gain random effects with each Card he draws. No fight will ever be the same with Platinumpool!
- Autofight? Booooring, fast forward!
Developer’s Note: Time is sped up while Platinumpool is autofighting, allowing him to close out fights super quick!
Platinumpool's Guide to the Battlerealm Deck – Max 6 Cards
- Platinumpool draws 3 Cards before each fight.
- At the start of the fight, each drawn Card is revealed, granting a random effect.
- There are 4 rarities of Cards: Brown Pants, Common, Rare and Epic.
- The rarity of a Card determines the chance it will be drawn. By default, Brown Pants Cards cannot be drawn. Epic Cards cannot be drawn when fighting on the final node of a quest.
- Platinumpool can draw duplicates of all Common Cards.
- Drawing Cards is not affected by Ability Accuracy modification.
When Brrought Below 35% Max Health
- Once per fight, Platinumpool gains a Regeneration Buff, recovering 3767.76 Health over 8 second(s).
When Knocked Down:
- Platinumpool has a 25% chance to draw a Card when he is knocked down.
- Pause the duration of all Personal Bleed effects for 1 second(s).
- When landing the first hit, gain a Prowess Buff, increasing Special Attack Damage by 25% for 10 seconds.
Platinumpool's Guide to the Battlerealm Cards
- Brown Pants: Reduce the potency of Platinumpool’s Block Proficiency, Perfect Block Chance, Critical Rating and Power Rate by -100% for 8 seconds. This card does not count towards the max.
- Attack Boost: Increase Attack Rating by 207.6.
- Heal Boost: Increase Regeneration Rate by 20%.
- Stun Boost: Increase the duration of Stun Debuffs inflicted on the Opponent by 30% and reduce the duration of Stun Debuffs inflicted on Platinumpool by 30%.
- Power Boost: Gain a Power Gain Buff, generating 75% of a bar of Power over 20 seconds. Increase Power Rate by 10%.
- Special Attack Boost: Increase Special Attack Damage by 15%.
- Blood Drive: While the Opponent is bleeding and Platinumpool has a lower percent of Health remaining, attacking the Opponent inflicts a Bleed Debuff dealing 1038 Direct Damage over 12 seconds. This Bleed scales with Special Attack Damage.
- Throwing Fists: Gain up to 200% increased Special Attack Damage, increasing for each hit in the Combo Meter to a max of 200 hits. Every 15 hits in either Champion’s Combo Meter, gain an Unblockable Buff for 3 seconds.
- Payback: When Platinumpool hasn’t been attacked by the Opponent for 7 seconds, gain a Payback Passive for 5 seconds. After Payback expires, gain a Regeneration Buff, recovering all damage taken while Payback was active over 5 second(s) and inflicting a Bleed Debuff on the Opponent, dealing 75% of all damage taken while Payback was active as Direct Damage over 5 seconds. This Bleed scales with Special Attack Damage.
- Sumopool: While either Champion has a Fury effect, Platinumpool becomes Unstoppable against the last hit of incoming Special 1, Special 2 and Heavy Attacks. Additionally, damage received from this hit can’t exceed 15% of the Opponent’s Attack. When Platinumpool is in either corner, gain a Fury Buff, increasing Attack Rating by 2076 until Platinumpool leaves the corner.
- Special Surprise: When activating a Special Attack, gain 1 Buff for each bar of Power filled by the Opponent, lasting 6 seconds. Buffs include Fury, Precision, Cruelty, Prowess, Unblockable, Indestructible and Unstoppable.
- Mode Mixer: Rotate through Light, Medium, Heavy and Special Modes. Attacks associated with each mode gain 5190 Attack Rating and all other attacks have -80% Attack Rating. Modes rotate every 10 seconds.
Developer’s Note: Wow! I’m impressed you read through all of that! So that’s all the cards. If you ever forget what a card does during a fight, we’ve also included pause menu descriptions of each card while they are active!
- Platinumpool becomes a master over his Deck, strengthening the effects of his Cards.
- Unlock a very low chance to draw the Legendary Boost Card.
- Increase the potency of all Common Card effects by 60%.
Special 1: Ace in the Hole
- Inflict a Bleed Debuff, dealing 2491.2 Direct Damage over 16 seconds. This Bleed scales with Special Attack Damage.
Developer’s Note: This ability is best when followed up with a Special 2 in order to Stun the Opponent and allow Platinumpool to finish his dance.
Special 2: Cut the Deck
- If the Opponent is currently bleeding, Platinumpool inflicts a Stun Debuff lasting 2 seconds.
- If Platinumpool completes his dance after this attack, he draws and reveals 1 Card.
- The chance to draw a Brown Pants Card is increased each time Platinumpool draws a card in this way. While Platinumpool is defending, Brown Pants Cards cannot be drawn.
- Once per fight, if Platinumpool is interrupted before completing his dance during his Special 2 Attack, he gains a Regeneration Buff, recovering 2354.85 Health over 8 second(s).
Developer’s Note: This is the most important Special Attack for Platinumpool. He can use it to gain more Cards by completing his dance. Be careful though, each time you gain another card, you run the risk of pulling a Brown Pants Card.
Special 3: Calling Card
- Inflict a Bleed Debuff, dealing 3425.4 Direct Damage over 32 seconds. This Bleed scales with Special Attack Damage.
- Discard all active Cards and draw 3 more.
Developer’s Note: Essentially the Special 3 allows Platinumpool to “shuffle” his cards back into his deck and get all new cards. Sometimes, the best way to play Platinumpool is to shuffle your cards until you get a deadly combination. Now it’s time to go through each Card and what they do!
To be added
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Platinumpool has a wide range of abilities at his fingertips with his Battlerealm Cards. The difficult part is getting the right card at the right time.
- Primarily, Platinumpool deals his damage by Bleeding his Opponent, and maintaining the debuffs on his Opponent.
- In classic Deadpool-fashion, Platinumpool has got great Regeneration, allowing him to reliably recover Health each fight.
- Heal Block
- Platinumpool has some potent Regeneration abilities, if these can be shut down, he’ll go down much quicker!
- Platinumpool has got the potential to be a very powerful champion, but because of his random nature, you never really know what abilities he’s going to get each fight.
- Platinumpool was first seen as an ambush in the Red Rift Special Event. After defeating Platinumpool the Summoner receive up to 7 cryptic messages teasing Platinumpool arrival in the game.
- Platinumpool would then make an appearance as a Solo Objective during Northern Expeditions. If the two objectives were cleared another message was sent to the Summoner.
- During August 3, 2020 and August 31, 2020 Summoners that are Uncollected or above can collect 5 pieces from the Fabulous Crystal. The five pieces are:
- Suprisingly Jacked Left Arm of the Fabulous One
- Understandably Swole Right Arm of the Fabulous One
- Strapping Young Legs of the Fabulous One
- Beautiful Mouth of the Fabulous One
- Rippling Torso of the Fabulous One
- Starting September 2, 2020 those 5 pieces can be used to purchase a Heart of the Shards Crystal which will grant a 5-Star Platinumpool and a Platinumpool Profile Picture (one of 10 variations).
|List of Mutant Champions|
|[v ● e]
Playable: Apocalypse ● Archangel ● Beast ● Bishop ● Cable ● Colossus ● Cyclops (Blue Team) ● Deadpool (X-Force ● Goldpool ● Platinumpool) ● Domino ● Emma Frost ● Gambit ● Havok ● Iceman ● Magneto (House of X) ● Mister Sinister ● Namor ● Nightcrawler ● Old Man Logan ● Omega Red ● Professor X ● Psylocke ● Rogue ● Sabretooth ● Storm (Pyramid X) ● Sunspot ● Wolverine (Weapon X ● X-23) ● Sunspot