Aleksei Sytsevich's life changed the moment he stepped into an experimental suit — and became the rampaging Rhino! What he lacks in brainpower, he makes up in strength, speed, and a thick hide. And whatever you do, don't get him angry — or you'll end up on the wrong side of his razor-sharp horns!
- Passive: A layer of Armor provides an additional X Armor Rating.
- When Attacked: 10% chance for Fury, increasing Attack by X and lasting 6.5 seconds.
- All Attacks: Rhino triggers his Fury effect by using a Medium Attack to end an Attack Combo while his opponent is pinned against the wall.
- Rhino Charge (Dash Attacks):
- Rhino Armor
- Passive: A thick polymer suit enhances Rhino's gamma-based strength and resilience, increasing his Physical Resistance by up to X based on current Health. Additionally, when entering the fight with full Health, Rhino’s Armor provides an additional X Physical Resistance.
- When the Rhino puts his foot down, everyone listens.
- Some heavy hits make mincemeat outta anyone.
- He's Rhino. He knocks things down. That's what he does. That's who he is.
|List of Science Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Abomination ● Ant-Man ● Captain America (Infinity War ● WWII) ● Electro ● Hulk (Ragnarok) ● Human Torch ● Joe Fixit ● Luke Cage ● M.O.D.O.K. ● Quake ● Red Hulk ● Rhino ● Sentry ● She-Hulk ● Spider-Gwen ● Spider-Man (Miles Morales) ● Thing ● Void ● Wasp ● Yellowjacket