Aleksei Sytsevich's life changed the moment he stepped into an experimental suit — and became the rampaging Rhino! What he lacks in brainpower, he makes up in strength, speed, and a thick hide. And whatever you do, don't get him angry — or you'll end up on the wrong side of his razor-sharp horns!
- Passive: A layer of Armor provides an additional X Armor Rating.
- When Attacked: 10% chance for Fury, increasing Attack by X and lasting 6.5 seconds.
- All Attacks: Rhino triggers his Fury effect by using a Medium Attack to end an Attack Combo while his opponent is pinned against the wall.
- Rhino Charge (Dash Attacks):
- Rhino Armor
- Passive: A thick polymer suit enhances Rhino's gamma-based strength and resilience, increasing his Physical Resistance by up to X based on current Health. Additionally, when entering the fight with full Health, Rhino’s Armor provides an additional X Physical Resistance.
- When the Rhino puts his foot down, everyone listens.
- Some heavy hits make mincemeat outta anyone.
- He's Rhino. He knocks things down. That's what he does. That's who he is.
|List of Science Champions|
|[v ● e]
Playable: Abomination ● Abomination (Immortal) ● Ant-Man ● Anti-Venom ● Captain America ● Captain America (Infinity War) ● Captain America (WWII) ● Electro ● Hulk ● Hulk (Immortal) ● Hulk (Ragnarok) ● Human Torch ● Invisible Woman ● Joe Fixit ● Luke Cage ● M.O.D.O.K. ● Mister Fantastic ● Mister Negative ● Quake ● Red Guardian ● Red Hulk ● Rhino ● Scorpion ● Sentry ● She-Hulk ● Spider-Gwen ● Spider-Ham ● Spider-Man ● Spider-Man (Miles Morales) ● Spider-Man 2099 ● The Overseer ● Thing ● Void ● Wasp ● Yellowjacket