Following the events of Avengers: Infinity War, Clint Barton is drawn out of retirement to don a new alter ego, Ronin — A lawless assassin with a piercing sword and incredible fighting skills who mercilessly brings criminals to justice around the world.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Ronin has the ability to predictably Evade his opponents attacks. When Ronin builds enough Cruelty Passives moving through his Stances, he can spend them to avoid attacks all together. In the hands of a skilled player, Ronin has the potential to never receive a single hit in a fight.
- Ronin has the ability to Parry projectile attacks, Purify Debuffs, and reduce Defensive Ability Accuracy in his Stances. Using each of the Stances in the right situations will gives Ronin strategic flexibility in a variety of matchups.
Mobility and Intercepts
- Switching between Stances is the key to getting the most damage out of Ronin. Doing so requires players to actively be dashing in and out of combat and picking the right moments to engage. As a result Ronin has more opportunities to Intercept incoming attacks than most champions.
- Ronin is dependent on quickly moving and switching up Stances in the middle of battle. Learning when to weave in a Stance switch and when to attack is key to making the most of Ronin’s abilities. Ronin is a challenging character that tests a player’s reflexes and decision making in the heat of the fight.
Purify and Immunities
- A large portion of Ronin’s damage output comes from Bleeds thus Champions that shrug off Debuffs and are Immune to Bleed will drastically limit Ronin’s damage.
|List of Skill Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Ægon ● Agent Venom ● Black Panther (Civil War) ● Black Widow ● Blade ● Crossbones ● Daredevil (Netflix) ● Elektra ● Falcon ● Gwenpool ● Hawkeye ● Karnak ● Killmonger ● Kingpin ● Korg ● Masacre ● Moon Knight ● Nick Fury ● Night Thrasher ● Punisher ● Ronin ● Spider-Man (Stealth Suit) ● Taskmaster ● Thor (Ragnarok) ● Winter Soldier