S.H.I.E.L.D. Web-Shooters is an ability.
This ability grants the Champion the following benefits when active:
- Spider-Man has 1 Persistent Charge which can be consumed before the fight to load either a Tranquilizer, Web Foam, or Flash Bang Cartridge into his web-shooters. Only 1 type of Cartridge may be loaded.
- Spider-Man starts the fight with 5 Charges of his loaded Web-Cartridge.
- If no Cartridge type is loaded, Spider-Man brights in Flash Bang Web Cartridges by default.
- Spider-Man expends Web Cartridge Charges inflicting Web Cartridge Debuffs when striking with Light Attack 4 or Special Attack 2.
- At the start of the fight, gain back 1 Persistent Charge if it was spent.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Web Cartridge Debuffs
- Tranquilizer - 100% chance to inflict Enervate, preventing the Opponent from gaining Power when struck for 3.75 seconds.
- Web-Foam - 100% chance to inflict a Slow Debuff, reducing the Ability Accuracy of Unstoppable and Evade effects by 100% for 12 seconds. Opponents with a natural Class Advantage cannot be Slowed. Additionally, while the opponent is Slowed, Spider-Man cannot Miss.
- Flash-Bang - 100% chance to inflict a Vulnerability Debuff. When attacking a Vulnerable opponent, increase Critical Damage Rating by X and decrease their Block Proficiency by 50% for 12 seconds.
List of Champions with S.H.I.E.L.D. Web-Shooters
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.