Sorcerer Supreme was born into poverty, collecting stray dreams on the outskirts of the Nightmare Realm before finding her way to the Temple of Vishanti. Realizing her potential in the mystic arts, she rose up and became one of the most brilliant students in the Temple. Now, armed with her cunning, daring, and mastery over her Book Of Vishanti and Crimson Orbs Of The Cosmos, The Ancient One has called upon her to be a key player in a much larger, more dangerous game...
Sorcerer Supreme is similar to Doctor Strange and Symbiote Supreme, in that she gains Power over time and rotates between different Blessings throughout the fight. However, unlike her predecessors, she has greater control over when and how her Blessings rotate. She is also able to store a few “Runes” of her current Blessing whenever she activates a Special Attack, which add beneficial effects to the next few Special Attacks she uses.
- Basic attacks deal Energy Damage instead of Physical.
- Sorcerer Supreme gains 70% less Power from Attacking, Blocking, and being Struck, but gains 25% of her Max Power every 9 second(s).
- -X Physical Resistance.
- +X Energy Resistance.
|Tier||Physical Resistance||Energy Resistance|
Developer's Note: She doesn’t gain quite as much Power over time as Doctor Strange does, but she’s also able to gain some via regular attacks.
Passive - Blessings of the Realm - Pre-Fight Ability:
- Sorcerer Supreme rotates between different Blessings every 8 second(s), in the order of Cyttorak’s Ferocity, Raggadorr’s Resolve, and Ikonn’s Ingenuity.
- Each fight starts in Cyttorak’s Ferocity, unless a different Blessing is chosen on the Pre-Fight Screen.
- Cyttorak’s Ferocity grants +X Attack Rating and increased Critical Damage Rating.
- Raggadorr’s Resolve grants +X Armor and 30% Perfect Block chance.
- Ikonn’s Ingenuity grants all hits Power Steal for 3% of the Opponent’s current Power. Sorcerer Supreme gains 150% of the Power Stolen.
Developer’s Note: One Blessing for offense, one Blessing for defense, one Blessing for control. Sorcerer Supreme’s Pre-Fight ability only allows her to choose either Raggadorr’s Resolve or Ikonn’s Ingenuity, since Cyttorak’s Ferocity is the default starting Blessing.
Special Attacks - Runic Spells:
- All Special Attacks store Runes of the current Blessing. Stored Runes have no effect.
- After Runes are stored, Sorcerer Supreme then consumes up to 1 of each Rune to trigger different effects.
- Runes of Cyttorak Armor Break the Opponent for 12 second(s), reducing Armor Rating by -X.
|Tier||Armor Rating reduction|
- Runes of Raggadorr Passively Regenerate Sorcerer Supreme for X Health over 12 second(s). While this is active, Sorcerer Supreme Regenerates 75% of the damage she takes from Blocked Hits.
- Runes of Ikonn Slow the Opponent for 12 second(s), preventing their Unstoppable and Evade effects. Opponents with a natural Class Advantage cannot be Slowed.
Developer’s Note: Runes are a very important part of Sorcerer Supreme’s utility, but they can be a little tricky to understand. RuneS empower the next few Special Attacks Sorcerer Supreme uses with bonus effects, depending on how many were gained and what Blessing was present when the Special Attack was used. Here’s an example...
- Before the SP is used, she has no Runes.
- Immediately after triggering the SP2, she has 3 Runes of Cyttorak.
- During that same SP2, one of the Runes is converted into an Armor Break, leaving 2 behind.
- The next time she does an SP2, she uses another Rune of Cyttorak to trigger second Armor Break, as well as gaining Runes of Raggadorr and triggering a Regeneration.
- Rotate to the next Blessing.
Ring of Oblivion
- Supreme knowledge of the Contest grant Sorcerer Supreme increased Blessing potency, and an increased chance to activate abilities.
Ring of Oblivion
- Sorcerer Supreme gains +50% Ability Accuracy.
- The Potency of Blessings is increased by 33%.
Special Attack 1 - AURA OF SILENCE - Sorcerer Supreme conjures the Crimson Orbs of the Cosmos to launch missiles of mystical energy at the Opponent.
- Store 2 Rune(s) of the current Blessing.
- The first hit has a 100% chance to Nullify 1 Buff off the Opponent.
- After this attack, Sorcerer Supreme casts a Nullification Aura around herself for 10 second(s). Every 0.75 second(s) the Opponent spends in the Aura, 1 of their Buffs is Nullified.
Developer’s Note: Since Runes are both stored and consumed when using Special Attacks, this attack effectively grants Sorcerer Supreme 1 Rune of her current Blessing.
Special Attack 2 - ASTRAL SLIDE - Using a seal of the Vishanti, Sorcerer Supreme enters the astral plane, charges at the Opponent, and detonates them with ethereal energy.
- Store 3 Rune(s) of the current Blessing.
- After consuming Runes, Pause all Rune effects until 5 second(s) after this attack ends.
Developer’s Note: Regeneration still happens while the effect is paused, so this Special Attack can be used to get even more healing out of the Runes of Raggadorr.
Special Attack 3 - SUPREME VERDICT - Sorcerer Supreme enchants her Crimson Orbs of the Cosmos to hunt down her Opponent and sear their soul with arcane electricity.
- The first time this is used in a fight, store a permanent Rune of the current Blessing. This Rune is never consumed.
- Subsequent uses store 2 non-permanent Runes instead.
- Attack Rating is increased by up to +X based on stored Runes.
Developer’s Note: This attack is useful for when you want to trigger a specific Rune effect for every single Special Attack in the whole fight. The maximum Attack Rating increase is achieved by having 10 stored Runes.
To be added
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Sorcerer Supreme has access to a huge variety of different effects, including Power Gain, increased Energy Resistance and Attack Rating, Perfect Block, Power Steal, Regeneration, Slow, and many more. Whatever the Contest throws at her, she’s got a spell ready to counter it. And on top of all that, she’s got a Pre-Fight ability to choose her starting Blessing, to give her even more options.
- Nullification Aura
- Sorcerer Supreme’s Special Attack 1 brings a new spin on the Nullify ability. Once the attack is done, she triggers a Nullification Aura around herself, that will slowly Nullify Buffs off the Opponent. This can be an incredibly potent ability in the right match-up, but it does require her to get up close and personal with her Opponent to get the most benefit out of it.
- Sorcerer Supreme has a relatively low health pool and Physical Resistance. She compensates for this somewhat with her Regeneration, but she’s definitely more fragile than the average Champion.
- Blessing Management
- A lot of Sorcerer Supreme’s effects are tied to her current Blessing, as she constantly rotates between these during each fight. Making sure you’re correctly triggering effects at the right time, while under the right Blessing, is key to using her effectively. Fortunately, she’s able to manually rotate her Blessing using a Heavy Attack, so she has ways of getting things back under control if necessary.
|List of Mystic Champions|
|[v ● e]
Playable: Black Widow (Claire Voyant) ● Diablo ● Doctor Doom ● Doctor Strange ● Doctor Voodoo ● Dormammu ● Dragon Man ● Ebony Maw ● Ghost Rider ● Guillotine ● Iron Fist (Immortal) ● Juggernaut ● Loki ● Longshot ● Magik ● Mephisto ● Mojo ● Mordo ● Morningstar ● Sasquatch ● Scarlet Witch (Classic) ● Sorcerer Supreme ● Symbiote Supreme ● The Hood ● Thor (Jane Foster) ● Tigra ● Unstoppable Colossus