Doreen Green's squirrel-like abilities made her an outsider in her teenage years. She escaped the insults of her classmates by hiding in the woods, among the squirrels. When Doreen stumbled upon Iron Man, she saw her chance to impress him, overpowering Doctor Doom with the help of her army of squirrels. Ever since her first victory, Squirrel Girl has taken down some of the most feared Super Villains in the universe. With an almost unrivalled win record, she lives up to the title, the "Unbeatable Squirrel Girl".
Squirrel Girl can consume her Combo Meter to power up her squirrel, Tippy-Toe! Tippy can assist Squirrel Girl or attack her Opponent inflicting Debuffs and dealing bursts of Bleed damage.
- Squirrel Girl starts each fight with her squirrel sidekick, Tippy-Toe already attached to her.
- When making contact with a Medium Attack, Tippy inflicts a Bleed Debuff dealing X Direct Damage over 6 seconds. This ability does not trigger during a Well-Timed Block.
- Personal Bleed Debuffs inflicted with a Critical Hit become a Critical Bleed, multiplying their potency by the Critical Damage Multiplier and lasting for 12 seconds.
- When making contact with a Light Attack, Squirrel Girl gains an additional hit in her Combo Meter. This ability does not trigger during a Well-Timed Block.
Developer's Note: Squirrel Girl can bleed her Opponents through their blocks with Medium Attacks, which makes her bleed very reliable. Additionally, Squirrel Girl gains extra hits in her Combo Meter on Light Attacks to help her gain hits quicker!
On Champion Knockdown:
- Whenever either champion is knocked down, Tippy attaches to that champion applying various effects. Tippy attaches to the Opponent for 15 seconds.
- When attaching to the Opponent, consume up to 40 hits from Squirrel Girl’s Combo Meter to activate Tippy’s effects.
- When Squirrel Girl charges her Heavy Attack for 0.4 second(s), Tippy-Toe attaches to her, applying various effects.
- Tippy attachment cannot be affected by Ability Accuracy.
Developer's Note: Squirrel Girl can consume her Combo Meter to empower Tippy, so before knocking the Opponent down, think carefully about how many hits you have in your Combo Meter!
Tippy-Toe - On Squirrel Girl:
- When attaching: Purify all non-damaging Debuffs on Squirrel Girl.
- While attached: Gain +X Block Proficiency.
Dev Note: Squirrel Girl can play safe by keeping Tippy on herself to increase her Block Proficiency and prevent high damage into her block.
Tippy-Toe - On Opponent:
- While attached: Inflict an Injury Debuff. Hitting an Injured Opponent bypasses 100% of their Physical Resistance.
- While attached, if 30+ Combo was consumed: Inflict a Distraction Debuff, preventing Evade and Auto-Block abilities
- While attaching, if 40 Combo was consumed: Inflict an Instant Bleed, dealing a burst of X Direct Damage for every Bleed Debuff on the Opponent, removing all Bleed Debuffs.
Dev Note: Tippy-Toe can apply up to 3 effects on the Opponent at once depending on how much of Squirrel Girl’s Combo Meter she consumes. In most cases, the more the better!
- Inflicts a Bleed Debuff dealing X Direct Damage over 6 seconds.
Tippy-Toe Level Up
- Squirrel Girl's trusty companion gets stronger, strinking vital areas when bleeding the Opponent.
Tippy-Toe Level Up
- Squirrel Girl starts each fight with 40 hits in her Combo Meter.
- When Tippy-Toe inflicts an Instant Bleed, each Bleed Debuff has a 70% chance to be refreshed instead of being removed.
Dev Note: With her Signature Ability, Squirrel Girl doesn’t have to work her way up to 40 hits at the start of the fight. The second half of this ability gives Bleeds a chance to refresh on the Opponent after an Instant Bleed, allowing Squirrel Girl to chain multiple Instant Bleeds, if she has enough hits in her Combo Meter.
Special Attack 1 - Army of Squirrels:
- Inflict a Distraction Debuff, preventing Evade and Auto-Block abilities.
- The last hit increases Squirrel Girl’s Combo Meter by 10 hits.
- Squirrel Girl gains 1 Combo Shield Buff, lasting indefinitely. When struck, the Combo Shield Buff is lost after 2 seconds instead of the Combo Meter resetting.
Dev Note: If you’re playing it safe, Squirrel Girl’s Special 1 is the best option, giving her 10 extra hits in her Combo Meter and an indefinite Combo Shield. However, the Combo Shield does not protect Squirrel Girl’s Combo Meter from being consumed. Against champions like M.O.D.O.K. who have reliable Auto-Blocks, this Special Attack is your best way in.
Special Attack 2 - Flurry of Fur:
- Each hit that makes contact, inflicts a Bleed Debuff dealing X Direct Damage over 6 seconds. This ability does not trigger during a Well-Timed Block.
- All personal Bleed Debuffs on the Opponent are paused during this attack.
Dev Note: During this Special Attack, Squirrel Girl can rack up to 7 Bleed Debuffs. With 40 Combo Meter hits consumed, this will deal huge damage with her Instant Bleed.
Special Attack 3 - Tippy-Toe’s Takedown:
- Inflicts 3 Bleed Debuffs dealing X Direct Damage over 20 seconds.
- Squirrel Girl gains 100 additional hits in her Combo Meter.
- If Tippy inflicts an Instant Bleed with this attack, there is a 30% chance for each Bleed Debuff to be refreshed instead of being removed.
Dev Note:If you’re looking to store away some hits in your Combo Meter, this Special Attack provides Squirrel Girl with more than enough Combo to deal multiple Instant Bleeds back-to-back.
To be added
Strengths and Weaknesses
- High Bleed Damage
- Most of Squirrel Girl’s damage comes from her Bleeds. Her Bleeds are extremely reliable, even being able to apply Bleeds through a Block. This works well with her Instant Bleeds, which deal bonus damage for every Bleed Debuff on the Opponent.
- Bypasses Physical Resistance
- While Tippy is attached to the Opponent, Squirrel Girl is able to bypass all Physical Resistance while attacking.
- Prevents Evades and Auto-Block
- Tippy can inflict Distraction on the Opponent when she has consumed 30 or more hits from Squirrel Girl’s Combo Meter. This allows Squirrel Girl to ignore Evades and Auto-Blocks.
- Bleed Immunity
- Since Squirrel Girl is reliant on her Bleeds for most of her damage, fighting champions that are Bleed Immune strips away her greatest strength.
- Punishing Combo Meter
- Squirrel Girl loses and gains hits in her Combo Meter very quickly, some Champions and Buffs punish this behaviour which is unavoidable for Squirrel Girl.
|List of Skill Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Ægon ● Agent Venom ● Black Panther (Civil War) ● Black Widow (Deadly Origin) ● Blade ● Crossbones ● Daredevil (Netflix) ● Elektra ● Elsa Bloodstone ● Falcon ● Gwenpool ● Hawkeye ● Karnak ● Killmonger ● Kingpin ● Korg ● Masacre ● Mole Man ● Moon Knight ● Nick Fury ● Night Thrasher ● Punisher ● Red Guardian ● Ronin ● Spider-Man (Stealth Suit) ● Squirrel Girl ● Taskmaster ● Thor (Ragnarok) ● Winter Soldier