Unlike Adaptoids, Symbioids may not share movesets with Champions of their Class. In fact, Symbioids have been seen to possess movesets of Champions from different Classes (e.g. a Skill Symbioid may use Rhino's Special Attack 2). As such, they may not fight like a single Champion alone as the Adaptoids do; their Attacks can resemble several Champions melded into one. However, there appears to be an exception; the exclusive Golden Symbioid has Special Attacks that only resemble Cyclops’s.
Contrary to most Adaptoids, Symbioids always have one or two Abilities regardless of their Prestige and Tier, but never more than this. Some of the more powerful ones also come with a Signature Ability, although they vary greatly according to the Symbioid’s Class. However, similar to Adaptoids, they rarely appear with a Special Attack 3.
- 15% chance for Cruelty, increasing Critical Damage by X for 8 seconds.
When Struck by Critical Hits
- A layer of Armor provides an additional X Armor Rating.
- 10% chance for Precision, increasing Critical Rating by X for 6 seconds.
- 98% chance to Fatigue the opponent, reducing Critical Rate by X for 12 seconds.
- Immune to all negative status effects.
- Attack increases by X for each Buff on the opponent.
- Starts the battle with 7 stacks of Armor Up, each increasing Armor Rating by X. A stack of Armor is lost when struck by a Critical Hit.
When Struck By Critical Hits
- X% chance to endure the pain, cleansing yourself of all Debuffs.
When Struck by Critical Hits
- Your natural sturdiness reduces the opponent’s Critical Damage by X.
- A flood of mystical energy increases Power Gain rate by X%.
- X% chance to automatically dodge incoming attacks.
- Cosmic Blast
- A powerful beam of cosmic energy blasts all in its path.
- Iron Man takes flight and activates his chest-mounted Uni-Beam Projection Gun.
- Rocket Kick
- What makes a kick to the face better? Rockets, and a little pelvic sorcery.
- An uppercut stuns the enemy, setting them up for a powerful Repulsor Ray blast.
- Juggernaut smashes the ground, sending the opponent flying.
- Bleeding Fracture
- Magneto expands his magnetic grasp deep under the arena, impaling his opponent with jagged metal from below.
- Shield Bash
- Cap puts his weight behind a hefty shield bash.
- Some heavy hits make mincemeat outta anyone.
- A classic wrestling move used to knock down any opponent.
- Power Punch
- Vision increases the density of his fist, then smashes his opponent with full force, turning their own Power level against them.
- Magic Missile
- A humble beginning to any wizard's duel.
- Hex Bolt
- Scarlet Witch sends her opponents flying with a bolt of Chaos Magic.
- Optic Blast
- Cyclops uses his Ruby-Quartz visor to focus a beam of energy.
- Two rage-filled punches and a kick daze the opponent long enough for Cyclops’s Optic Blast to teach them a lesson.
- Symbioids are one of the five types of Champions who are found in all six Classes. The other three types are Adaptoids, Deadpooloids, Ultron Drones and Sentinels.
|List of Cosmic Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Angela ● Annihilus ● Black Bolt ● Captain Marvel (Classic) ● Carnage (Pre-Update) ● Corvus Glaive ● Cull Obsidian ● Drax ● Gamora ● Groot ● Heimdall ● Hela ● Hyperion ● King Groot ● Medusa ● Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) ● Phoenix ● Proxima Midnight ● Ronan ● Spider-Man (Symbiote) ● Superior Iron Man ● Thanos ● The Champion ● Thor ● Venom (Pre-Update) ● Venom the Duck ● Venompool ● Vision (Aarkus)
|List of Mutant Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Archangel ● Beast ● Bishop ● Cable ● Colossus ● Cyclops (Blue Team) ● Deadpool (X-Force ● Goldpool) ● Domino ● Emma Frost ● Gambit ● Havok ● Iceman ● Magneto (Marvel NOW!) ● Mister Sinister ● Namor ● Nightcrawler ● Old Man Logan ● Omega Red ● Psylocke ● Rogue ● Sabretooth ● Storm ● Sunspot ● Wolverine (X-23) ● Sunspot