An Elder of the Universe. A billion years old. The alien commander of the Power Primordial. He is the Collector, the master of the Contest of Champions. He scours the galaxy for interesting artifacts -- and life forms -- to add to his rare collection. Beyond that, his true motives are known by none -- and perhaps incomprehensible.
- Passive: As The Collector loses health, he activates more and more of his ancient Relics to boost his stats and grant him new powers.
- Passive: Below 85% Health - Protection Relic - The Collector can no longer take more than 3% of his Max Health as damage from any single source.
- Passive: Below 70% Health - Offense Relic - The Collector gains a permanent boost to Critical Hit Chance and Armor Rating equal to X.
- Passive: Below 55% Health - Shatter Relic - The Collector's special attacks become Unblockable.
- Passive: Below 40% Health - Immunity Relic - The Collector becomes Immune to all Bleed, Poison, Stun, and Power Lock debuff effects.
- Passive: Below 25% Health - Blitz Relic - The Collector periodically becomes Unstoppable for 3.50 seconds.
- Passive: Below 10% Health - Overload Relic - The Collector periodically activates an astral Overload, recovering X Health over 15 seconds and increasing Armor Rating by 1,000.
- Passive: The presence of the ISO-Sphere slowly weakens the Collector's opponent, reducing their Ability Accuracy by 2.5% for every 5 seconds that the fight has gone on to a maximum of 80% reduction.
- Special Attacks:
- The influence of the ISO-Sphere grants the Collector 5% increased Power Gain rate each time he launches a Special Attack.
|Tier||Critical Hit Chance
& Armor Rating
- Elder Physiology
- Passive: As an Elder of the Universe, the Collector possesses a near immortal body. This causes him to gain a Regeneration Buff every time he loses 20% of his Max Health, regaining X Health over 10 seconds.
- The Collector also gains an unending Tenacity, allowing him a 55% chance to shrug off any Debuff effect instantly.
- Special 1
- X% chance to Stun for X seconds.
- Special 2
- Special 3
- This attack instantly knocks out the opponent. Damage from this Attack cannot be prevented or reduced.
- The Collector's design is from the comic X-23 Vol 3 Issue 19. It is his only appearance with this outfit.
- The Collector can be seen on the first tile in every Quest prior to Act 5. Occasionally, he appears with a completely different color palette.
- As he is not meant to be playable, if one accesses the game files, the descriptions for his special attacks are lines of code, but can be best described as follows:
- His first special attack involves sending out a wave of what appears to be ISO-8 infused energy, followed by summoning forth the ISO sphere for an energy beam fired from his fingertip.
- his second special attack involves a palm strike followed by using an ISO-8 infused spell to restrain the player, leaving them open to an overhead punch
- His third special attack involves using the ISO sphere to encase the player within a crystal, instantly defeating them unavoidably.
|List of Combined Champions|
|[v ● e]
Playable: Summoned Symbioid ● Summoned Symbiote