Greer Nelson was once a Super Hero going by the name “Cat”, who was gravely injured pursuing members of Hydra. In an effort to save her life, her ex-boss performed an ancient ritual which resulted in her possession by Tigra, the greatest Warrior from a race of humanoid cat-people.
While attacking, Tigra neutralizes her opponent, preventing them from gaining any Buffs and pausing the duration of her Primal and Huntress Senses. These Senses increase Tigra’s Power Gain and Damage output. While Charging her Heavy Attack, Tigra causes all non-contact hits during Special Attacks to Miss, making it easy to Punish difficult to avoid Special Attacks and maintain her aggressive game plan.
- On Hit, inflict a non-stacking Passive Neutralize for 2.50 second(s). If this Neutralize is already active, its duration is refreshed instead. Neutralized Opponents have -100% Buff Ability Accuracy.
- While the Opponent is Neutralized, if they fail to gain a Buff through Chance, inflict Rupture, dealing X Physical Damage over 1 second(s). Cooldown 1 second(s)
Developer’s Note: Neutralize is the only way Tigra can interact with the Opponent’s Buffs. She will excel and shut down Opponents generating Buffs when they are struck, but any other Buffs will be untouchable.
- While Charging a Heavy Attack and 0.10 seconds after launching a Heavy Attack, all non-contact hits from Special Attacks have a 100% chance to Miss.
- If Tigra Interrupts the Opponent’s Attack or causes them to Miss while charging this attack, each Hit inflicts Rupture dealing X Physical Damage over 18 seconds.
Developer’s Note: Tigra’s Heavy Attack is the most important attack for her to land. Keeping these long duration Ruptures on the Opponent will lead to insane damage through the Special 2.
- If the Opponent is far away from Tigra at any point during a Special Attack she gains Unblockable for the next hit.
- Landing an Unblockable strike inflicts Rupture dealing X Physical Damage over 8 seconds.
Developer’s Note: Dash backwards before launching a Special Attack to get a free Unblockable Strike.
Fighting Non-Cosmic Champions:
- If affected by Weakness, Slow, or Exhaustion Debuffs, prevent the activation of Tigra’s personal miss and Unblockable effects.
- Greer Nelson comes more in tune with the Warrior Spirit of Tigra.
- Start the fight with Primal Sense and Huntress Sense for 12 seconds.
Special Attack 1 - Claws and Effect
- On activation, alternate between triggering Primal Sense and Huntress Sense. Senses last for 14 seconds. Duration is paused while the Opponent is Neutralized.
- Primal Sense: Whenever inflicting Rupture, deal a burst of up to X Physical Damage based on the number of damaging Debuffs on the Opponent. This damage is increased by 100% during Special Attacks.
- Huntress Sense: 10% chance for all non-contact attacks from Special Attacks to Miss. Whenever inflicting Rupture or causing the Opponent to Miss, generate 10% of a bar of Power.
Developer’s Note: Maintaining Primal Sense and Huntress Sense is crucial for Tigra. Keep an eye on timers, if you think they will run out before launching a Special 2, launch a couple Special 1’s first.
Special Attack 2 - Crouching Tiger
- Each hit has a 10% chance to inflict Rupture dealing X Physical damage over 4 seconds.
- Each damaging Debuff on the Opponent increases the chance of inflicting Rupture during this Special Attack by a flat 10%.
Developer’s Note: This is Tigra’s damaging Special Attack. Looping Heavy Attacks into her offense will ensure this Attack is used to its full effect.
Special Attack 3 - Prey For Mercy
- Gain Primal Sense and Huntress Sense for 14 seconds.
- Inflict a non-stacking, indefinite Rupture dealing X Physical Damage every 0.5 seconds. This Rupture is removed and reapplied each time Tigra lands an Unblockable strike.
Developer’s Note: For longer fights, it’s a good idea to throw a Special 3 at least once. This indefinite Rupture will reapply itself each time you land an Unblockable strike, meaning you get 2 bursts of Physical Damage while Primal Sense is active.
To be added
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Opponents Generating Buffs when Struck
- Tigra’s Attacks Neutralize the Opponent, preventing them from gaining Buffs. If the Opponent fails to gain a Buff through Chance while Neutralize is active, it is removed and replaced with Rupture, dealing Physical Damage.
- If Huntress Sense is Active, this also generates Power for Tigra.
- If Primal sense is Active, this also deals a burst of Physical Damage.
- Opponents with Non-Contact Special Attacks
- While Charging her Heavy attack, Tigra causes non-contact Special Attacks to Miss, allowing her to avoid otherwise unavoidable Special Attacks and Punish them easily.
- Opponents with Punishable Heavy Attacks
- Tigra’s Heavy Attack inflicts long lasting Ruptures and will be an important part of her offensive game plan. Opponents with easily punishable Heavy Attacks, like Iron Man (Infinity War), Nova, or Medusa, will be easy targets for Tigra.
- High Physical Resistance
- Physical Resistance will greatly reduce the effectiveness of Tigra’s Rupture Debuffs
- Weakness, Slow, Exhaustion Debuffs
- While under the effects of Slow, Weakness, or Exhaustion Debuffs, Tigra is unable to activate her Miss or Unblockable abilities.
- Debuff Immunity
- If the Opponent purifies Debuffs or reduces their duration significantly, Tigra will lose out on the majority of her damage.
|List of Mystic Champions|
|[v ● e]
Playable: Black Widow (Claire Voyant) ● Diablo ● Doctor Doom ● Doctor Strange ● Doctor Voodoo ● Dormammu ● Dragon Man ● Ebony Maw ● Ghost Rider ● Guillotine ● Iron Fist (Immortal) ● Juggernaut ● Loki ● Longshot ● Magik ● Mephisto ● Mojo ● Mordo ● Morningstar ● Sasquatch ● Scarlet Witch (Classic) ● Sorcerer Supreme ● Symbiote Supreme ● The Hood ● Thor (Jane Foster) ● Tigra ● Unstoppable Colossus