"What is this? What is this place? This...Contest? I wasn't always here, in this place. I was asleep...or perhaps I was a dream. But now I'm here and on mission. I am Ultron, created by Stark to bring about peace in our time. But humanity cannot be saved in its current state. No, we need a new world to supplant humanity. A world of metal. I'll create peace in the only way it can be achieved. Not in Stark's way, but in my own. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve?"
- Evade (Passive): function Evade (every 7 seconds)
- Self-Repair (Passive): Once per fight, when dropping below 50% Health, Ultron activates Self-Repair, recovering X Health over 10 seconds. If Stunned during his Self-Repair, Ultron Loses Connection and the Repair stops.
- Self-Repair (Passive): Once per fight, when dropping below 25% Health, Ultron activates Self-Repair, recovering X Health over 10 seconds. If Stunned during his Self-Repair, Ultron Loses Connection and the Repair stops.
- Basic Attacks: function Critical (100% chance, every 5 attacks)
- Cauterize (Special Attacks): Removes all instances of Bleed on the target, increasing Attack by X for each stack of Bleed removed for the duration of the attack.
- Special Attacks: function Stun (40% chance, 3 seconds)
- A powerful blast to knock back any opponent foolish enough to be in its way.
- Attack Routine 11010100
- You don't need advanced algorithms to understand what Ultron is communicating here.
- Ultron believes that peace can only be achieved by eradicating humanity.
- The binary in Ultron's second Special Attack, 11010100, has multiple meanings. However, none of them have anything to do with Avengers: Age of Ultron, so it's unknown why the developers chose it.
- Ultron is the first Champion to have his bio changed. His new bio is a reference to one of his lines in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- The "meatbag" quote above may be a reference to the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic character HK-47, who likes to refer to humans, and non-droids in general, as "meatbags."
|List of Tech Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Civil Warrior ● Darkhawk
● Doctor Octopus ● Ghost ● Green Goblin ● Howard the Duck ● Hulkbuster ● Iron Man (Infinity War) ● Iron Patriot ● Kang the Conqueror ● Mysterio ● Nebula ● Punisher 2099 ● Red Skull ● Rocket Raccoon ● Sentinel ● Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) ● Star-Lord ● Ultron (Classic) ● Vision (Age of Ultron) ● Vulture ● War Machine ● Yondu ● Warlock