|I desire first-hand knowledge![src]|
- The subject of this article is sometimes referred to as the Act 4 Update.
Update 5.0 is an update added in October 2015.
The full patch notes can be found here.
- New Champions:
- The much-anticipated Act 4 was finally released.
- Blood and Venom
- New Mastery points:
- Detect Cosmic
- Detect Mutant
- Detect Mystic
- Detect Science
- Detect Skill
- Detect Tech
- Scouter Lens
- Tier 5 Champions were officially added, as was the 5-Star Crystal and its Shards.
- The Summoner level cap was increased from 50 to 60.
- The AI of opponents in Story Quests could use Masteries, as well as appearing as ?, which was previously only on Alliance Quests.
- Blood and Venom did this as well.
Changes to Champions
- Standard abilities could now have multiple effects.
- Iron Fist's gloves were removed.
- The portraits for Electro, Hulk, and Rhino were changed.
- Captain America could now inflict Stun and Fatigue.
- Ultron could now inflict multiple instances of Bleed.
- Magneto and Magneto (Marvel NOW!) gained Magnetism.
- Rocket Raccoon gained Shield System.
- Star-Lord gained Element Gun.
- Storm gained Lightning Arc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.